- Kit includes both DPI 104-IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauge and PV211 Pneumatic Hand Pump
- Pressure range: 300 psi (20 bar)
- Adaptor fittings: BSP
- Pressure type: Absolute Gauge
DPI 104-IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauge Features:
- Intrinsically safe with ATEX and IECEx approval
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for quick visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- RS232 serial interface for data transfer to PC
PV211 Pneumatic Hand Pump Features:
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Pressure range: 0 to 600 psi (0 to 40 bar)
- Vacuum range: 0 to 28.5 inHg
- Built-in vernier for fine adjustments
- Needle valve for controlled pressure release
- Selector valve for vacuum or pressure generation
- Comfortable, ergonomically molded handles
- Adjustable stroke
- Extremely efficient - only four strokes to 100 psi
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 x 2.5 in.
The GE Druck PV211-104S-P-1-13-A consists of the DPI 104-IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauge, PV211 Pneumatic Hand Pump, and various accessories, including BSP adaptors. The DPI 104-IS has a pressure range to 300 psi (20 bar) and is suitable for Absolute pressure types.
DPI 104-IS Digital Pressure Gauge
The DPI 104-IS is an intrinsically safe, digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104-IS, which is microprocessor-controlled, matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features, resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. The DPI 104-IS provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
PV211 Pneumatic Hand Pump
The GE Druck PV211 is a lightweight yet high quality combined pressure and vacuum hand pump. The PV211 has been designed to provide maximum pneumatic pressures efficiently and effortlessly.
|IAS-A111-1||Druck IAS-A111 Service Kit for PV211||
|191350||GE Druck 191350 External Power Supply||
|1S-04-0027||GE Druck 1S-04-0027 Mating plus for 8-pin socket for switch test (DPI-104)||