- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Pressure Range: 0 to 45 psi (0 to 1250 inH₂O)
- Vacuum range: 0 to 27 inHg
- Finger-tight quick fit connectors
- Fine adjust vernier for generating extremely low pressures
- Built-in pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure
- Fine control needle valve for pressure release
- Thermally insulated to eliminate temperature effects
- Lightweight, handheld, and easy to use
- Supplied with NPT adaptors and carrying case
The GE Druck PV210-HA Kit includes the PV210 Hand Pump as well as NPT adaptors and a transport case. The PV210 is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable, low pressure and vacuum hand pump offering exceptional fine control. Thermally insulated to eliminate hand-held temperature effects and supplied with a built-in pressure relief valve to protect the test instrument, this pump was truly designed with the requirements of low pressure calibrations in mind.
The PV210 low pressure pneumatic hand pump is fully portable and easy to use. The PV210 pump generates pneumatic pressures in excess of 43 psi (3000 mbar). It is an ideal tool for calibration checks on pressure transmitters, pressure switches, indicators, recorders and controllers.
The PV210 pneumatic hand pump may be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices (available separately). This precision pneumatic hand pump includes a unique user-adjustable pressure relief setting, enabling setting of maximum pressure.