- Kit includes both DPI 104-IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauge and PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump
- Pressure range: 10 psi (700 mbar)
- Adaptor fittings: BSP
- Pressure type: Gauge
DPI 104-IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauge Features:
- Intrinsically safe with ATEX and IECEx approval
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for quick visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- RS232 serial interface for data transfer to PC
PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump Features:
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Pressure Range: 0 to 45 psi (0 to 1250 inH₂O)
- Vacuum range: 0 to 27 inHg
- Finger-tight quick fit connectors
- Fine adjust vernier for generating extremely low pressures
- Built-in pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure
- Fine control needle valve for pressure release
- Thermally insulated to eliminate temperature effects
- Lightweight, handheld, and easy to use
The GE Druck PV210-104S-P-1-04-G consists of the DPI 104-IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure Gauge, PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump, and various accessories, including BSP adaptors. The DPI 104-IS has a pressure range to 10 psi (700 mbar) and is suitable for Gauge pressure types.
DPI 104-IS Digital Pressure Gauge
The DPI 104-IS is an intrinsically safe, digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104-IS, which is microprocessor-controlled, matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features, resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. The DPI 104-IS provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump
The GE Druck PV210 is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable, low pressure and vacuum hand pump offering exceptional fine control. Thermally insulated to eliminate hand-held temperature effects and supplied with a built-in pressure relief valve to protect the test instrument, this pump was truly designed with the requirements of low pressure calibrations in mind.
The PV210 low pressure pneumatic hand pump is fully portable and easy to use. The PV210 pump generates pneumatic pressures in excess of 3000 mbar (43 psi). It is an ideal tool for calibration checks on pressure transmitters, pressure switches, indicators, recorders and controllers.
The PV210 pneumatic hand pump may be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices. This precision pneumatic hand pump includes a unique user-adjustable pressure relief setting, enabling setting of maximum pressure.
|1S-01-0725||Druck 1S-01-0725 Accessory Case for PV210||
|191350||GE Druck 191350 External Power Supply||
|1S-04-0027||GE Druck 1S-04-0027 Mating plus for 8-pin socket for switch test (DPI-104)||