- Rackmount Version
- The Peak Programme Meter measures level of up to 32 audio channels simultaneously.
- 7 scales directly selectable to conform to standard used.
- PPM colours and headings are user programmable for easy identification.
- Vectorscope for stereo and surround sound with unique Jelly-Fish display supports aural impression at a glance.
- Multiple phase correlation meter indicates proper phasing to allow for downmix.
- Modular choice of input modules accepting analog audio, AES3 and SD-SDI Video with deembedder for Audio.
- Flexible, up to 8 analog audio outputs and 4 AES3 outputs connect via the internal matrix to any input, internal audio generator, and sum and difference amplifiers.
- Choice of 1024-point FFT spectrum analyser and 1/3-octave analyser for display of frequency distribution of each channel over full audible range.
- AES3 bitstream status display indicates characteristics of the digital audio signal.
- Bright, VGA colour display with adjustable backlight allows adaptation to environmental light conditions.
- VGA output connects directly to an external monitor for remote or larger display.
The DK-Technologies PT0600M Audio Meter is a modular, multi-channel audio analyser accepting up to 32 input channels. The PT0600M has 4 configurable input slots and 4 output slots. Available modules include Analogue, AES3 and SD-SDI formats.
The PT0600M Stereo and Surround Sound Meter, offers phasemeter, audio vector oscilloscope and PPM / VU level meter and Loudness compliant with all major Broadcast standards including R128, A/85, ARIB etc.
The scale collection included with PT0600M is extensive. Furthermore, the DK-Scale software application (PC) contains a large library of scales which easily can be downloaded to the meter. Modification of existing scales or designing new scales according to your own specifications are also possible as well.
Never Loose Sight of Your Sound
The spectrum analyser section has both an FFT-analyser and a 1/3 octave analyser. The FFT is primarily used for accurate measurements and exact identification of problem frequencies. To this end a cursor is available and level and frequency will be shown for each cursor position across the frequency range on the display.
The 1/3-octave analyser has 30 bars, grouped in full octaves from 20 Hz to 16000 Hz. This standard tool is primarily used during recording to check the energy distribution of the signal.
BLITS Identification Tones
The MDS600M++ Signal Generator section includes the BLITS (Black & Lane's Identification Tones for Surround) which provides channel identification tones for all channels within a 5.1 Surround Sound signal. This also helps to provide information in a stereo down-mix channel presence/absence.
The BLITS tones can be used at the start of a programme to help identify channels, in OB trucks for channel identification back to the studio and MCR as well as line-up for storage devices.
The Signal Generator may also be used for EBU test signal, pulse signals, and white and pink noise signals for use with the spectrum analysers. Use the generator to turn the instruments into a powerful measurement tools for analysis of linearity and distortion.
The PT0600M has 4 configurable input slots and 4 output slots. Available modules include Analogue, AES3 and SD-SDI formats.
|MSD600M-INPUT/1||DK-Technologies MSD600M-Input/1 Input Module, 2 analog + 1 AES3 inputs, D-Sub||
|MSD600M-INPUT/2||DK-Technologies MSD600M-Input/2 Input Module, 2 analog + 1 AES3 inputs, BNC and D-Sub||
|MSD600M-INPUT-2D/O||DK-Technologies MSD600M-INPUT-2D/O Digital Input Module, 2 AES3 inputs, 96 kHz, 24-bit||
|MSD600M-INPUT-4D/O||DK-Technologies MSD600M-INPUT-4D/O Digital Input Module, 4 AES3 inputs, 96 kHz, 16-bit||
|MSD600M-INPUT-8A/O||DK-Technologies MSD600M-INPUT-8A/O Analog Input Module, 8 inputs, electronically balanced, D-Sub||
|MSD600M-OUTPUT/1||DK-Technologies MSD600M-OUTPUT/1 Output Module, 2 analog + 1 AES3 outputs, D-Sub||
|MSD600M-OUTPUT/2||DK-Technologies MSD600M-OUTPUT/2 Output Module, 2 analog + 1 AES3 outputs, BNC and D-Sub||
|MSD600M-O-CABLE/O||DK-Technologies MSD600M-O-CABLE/O Connector cable for MSD600M-Output/1 module, D-Sub to XLR||
|MSD600M-U-CABLE/O||DK-Technologies MSD600M-U-CABLE/O Connector cable for utility module, 2 D-Sub to XLR/RS-232/Power||