- 1 HD/SD input, 1 HD/SD output
- High Bright TFT 6.5?
- 8 User Preset Keys, complete customization
- 8 User Soft keys, complete customization
- WFM inc analog Reference Input
- Audio De-embedding
- Modular I/O: SDI, AES, Dolby E etc.
- Up to 64 Audio Inputs/16 outputs
- Full Audio Metering inc. stereo, 5.1 surround sound & multiple channels (maximum 32)
- Loudness Logging, compliant with all major broadcast standards
- User definable Gamut error settings
- G, R, B, Y, Cb, Cr & Luminance display
- A/B Overlay & A/B Parade display
- Up to 2 or 4 Auto sensing SDI inputs
- Up to 4 Waveforms on single screen
- 2 or 4 Channel Waveform Monitor
- Ethernet and USB ports for data transfer
- Numerical display of user selectable timebase
- Universal 1/2 rack, 3RU or Desktop
- Picture preview
- Up to 4 SDI video inputs , 1 SDI output
- Self-sensing genlock input, Blackburst / Trilevel
The PT0800M/11 introduces a unique combination of Audio, Loudness and Waveform monitoring at the highest precision, allowing it to blend into virtually any metering application. With its modular hardware approach and highly customizable user interface, the PT0800M/11 is one of the most versatile Waveform Monitors / Audio and Loudness Meters on the market today.
The traditional video waveform display is used to show various aspects of the video components. Available video components are R, G, B, Y, Cb and Cr. The horizontal time base on the waveform display is selectable between line, field and frame and the vertical scale shows the signal level in percentage, voltage or hex values. Horizontal as well as vertical zooming is possible.
The parade display is a typical display mode in a monitoring situation. The video components are displayed side by side and amplitude errors are easily detected. In one view, many parameters of the video signal can be monitored to check and optimize the picture quality, e.g. gamut margin, dynamic range, exposure, black level, etc. In parade mode the levels of the different video components can easily be compared � e.g. for checking the white balance. There are three different parade modes which are Y, Cb, Cr, RGB and RGBY. Video overlay is also possible from selected elements on each channel to provide a combined image.
Dolby E Decoding
Dolby E encodes up to 8 channels of audio plus consumer and professional metadata information and carries it within a digital audio pair in a SDI stream or on a single AES3 audio channel. The PT0800M de-embeds the Dolby encoded signal, decodes that signal back to its constituent parts and then presents full audio metering of the signal and provides an output.
The PT0800M can deliver an audio downmix of the de-embedded and decoded signals derived using the coefficients set in the Dolby metadata. This can provide a health check as well as quality checking. Dolby metadata can also be shown onscreen.
|PT0760M-ANAREF||DK-Technologies PT0760M-ANAREF External Analog Black Burst/Tri Level reference with loop thorough.||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-O/P-8A||DK-Technologies PT0760M-O/P-8A 8 Channel Analog Audio Output Module||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-O/P-8D||DK-Technologies PT0760M-O/P-8D 4 Channel Digital Audio Output Module (AES3)||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-I/P-8A||DK-Technologies PT0760M-I/P-8A 8 Channel Analog Audio Input Module||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-I/P-8D||DK-Technologies PT0760M-I/P-8D 4 Channel Digital Audio Input Module (AES3)||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-DOLBYE||DK-Technologies PT0760M-DOLBYE Dolby E/D (AC3) Decode Module||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-DT/STAND||DK-Technologies PT0760M-DT/STAND Desktop Stand for PT0760M||
|PT0760M-RM/KIT||DK-Technologies PT0760M-RM/KIT 19" 3RU Rack cabinet to house 2xPT0760M||Discontinued|
|PT0760M-RM/BLANK||DK-Technologies PT0760M-RM/BLANK Blank Panel for PT0760M-RM/KIT & PT0-19"RACK/O||