- Compact 4.3" display Audio- and Loudness Meter
- 16 Display Channels
- Software: All Audio & Loudness tools
- Applications: 3G SDI, Stereo & Multi Channel
- Bargraphs or Moving Coil - Your choice of metering tool
- JellyFish & StarFish Channel and Phase relations - Phase Security
- Clear Loudness metering & readout - Loudness conformity at a glance
- Real time True Peak PPM - Optimized level with no hidden "overs"
- Compliant with all major loudness standards - Always hit your target
- Loudness and True Peak Logging - Document, Review & Analyse
- SMPTE Reader - Readout and Log against Time code
- FFT Spectrum Analysis - See and secure your audio from any angle
- Compact design (132 x 88 x 18mm) - Easy placement and Installation
- Flexible and User definable setup - Personalize to your workflow
- SDI 3G, AES/EBU, analog - Choose the input format for you
The DK-Technologies DK5 Compact Multi-Channel Audio and Loudness Meter is the perfect and surprisingly affordable One box solution
For any high resolution metering application counting; broadcast, film & post production as well as live transmission and recording. Whether the user wants instant readouts and overview of a few key target levels, phase and channel correlation or detailed Loudness logging, the DK-Technologies DK5 Compact Multi-Channel Audio and Loudness Meter is the answer.
View Complex Audio information in Simple Ways
The DK-Technologies DK5 gives instant overview of the audio's performance. The specific mix of read-outs, meters, tools and even screen orientation is decided by the user. The DK-Technologies DK5 simply secures a crystal clear reading to your liking.
Adapt the Setup to Match the user's Working preference
Define the view and the combination of tools and read-outs and screen orientation that the user wants to see on the DK-Technologies DK5 meter. The Audio/Loudness Meter comes loaded with a toolbox that tops virtually any other meter of the industry, as well as a number of different ways to view them - be horizontal or vertical. Combine them in the most ideal setup for the user to monitor the audio performance.
Decide the Audio Reference Point and Display Method
Virtually any VU or PPM scale is included in the DK-Technologies DK5. Not only that, the specific choice of bar-graphs, sizes, colors or even Moving Coil emulations are all included with every DK Meter, allowing the user to define the exact style, scale and ballistics that prefer to monitor and review the audio. Use the on-board user presets to instantly switch between multiple views, scales and setups and completely customize the settings to individual applications and jobs.
Loudness Industry Standards Compliance
There are many loudness industry standards to adhere to e.g. BS 1770-3, R128, A/85, ARIB etc. No matter the loudness standard the user may need, the DK-Technologies DK5 has you covered.
The Logging Application (PC) allows the user to log, document and review any loudness event as well as True Peak events. The Loudness measures are tracked and instantly stored to a local database. Any Logging session may be searched, analyzed and graphically displayed for further investigation at any point in time. Data may be exported as PDF or CSV files for further treatment. Overall, the Logging Application makes up the perfect background tool allowing the user full hindsight on every sessions logged.
Loudness Parameter Read-outs
The four Text Read-outs may be used to display any Loudness parameter, True Peak Max, SMPTE time code, Preset name and a lot of other relevant parameters. As with most other displays, the DK-Technologies DK5 adapts to the users' desires.
StarFish & JellyFish Graphical Inter-channel View
DK-Technologies well-known channel and phase tools, JellyFish and StarFish gives you the perfect graphical representation of each channel amplitude and phase relationship, making it perfect for balancing out the stereo or surround mix, as well as, spotting potential problems and errors in the signal.