- Pre-calibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Easy to use! Insert pins into material and repeat throughout test area
- Convenient measurement modes for wood or material humidity
- User-selectable °F or °C units
- See in all lighting conditions with backlit display
- Low-battery indicator
- Preserve battery with automatic shutoff
The Digi-Sense 20250-35 pin-style pocket moisture meter is used to measure the moisture level in wood products (sawn timber, cardboard, and paper) and hardened materials (plaster, concrete, and mortar). It displays the moisture level in the material as a percentage and temperature in selectable °F or °C units.
Easy to use-simply insert the electrode pins into the material as far possible into the testing area. Repeat the measuring process several times in the surrounding areas to get a greater representation of the moisture content of the area being evaluated. Advanced features of the 2025035 include °F/°C unit selection, wood or material humidity measurement mode, backlit display, low-battery indicator, and auto power-off.
Plus the NIST-traceable pre-calibration means you get reliable measurements right out of the box, saving you time and money!
|Moisture Range Wood Scale(%):||6 to 44|
|Moisture Range Non-Wood Scale(%):||0.2 to 2|
|Moisture Accuracy:||Wood: ±2%;|
|Temperature (° F):||32 to 122|
|Temperature (° C):||0 to 50|
|Temperature accuracy:||±1.8° F (1°C)|
|Battery:||4 - LR44 batteries|
|Data Sheet:||(152 KB)|