- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Pre-calibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Displays pressure, air velocity, and airflow plus environmental temperature
- Relative time clock on Max/Min/Avg readings provides a time reference for major events
- Save and recall up to 99 sample readings per parameter
- Data logging software with graphical display provides quick and simple data interpretation
- USB connectivity allows downloading of data to PC
- Large backlit LCD for clear reading in dimly lit environments
- Auto power-off extends battery life
The Digi-Sense 20250-13 Pressure and Flow Manometer is designed to measure differential and static pressure, and calculate air velocity and airflow in ductwork. Ideal for evaluating of duct performance and proper airflow, air filter monitoring, adjusting motor speeds in HVAC systems, and ensuring safe working conditions in buildings and schools. Plus the NIST-traceable pre-calibration means you get reliable measurements right out of the box, saving you time and money.
The 2025013 is easily configured via the keypad operation. Max/Min and Hold functions allow you to control measurement readings. Upload performance data directly to your computer via the built-in USB interface. The included software allows you to view measurement data in graphical formats as well as record and download data to your PC for further analysis. Auto power-off mode after twenty minutes of non-use extends battery life.
|Pressure (PSI):||0 to 0.7252|
|Process Connection:||1/4" hose barb|
|Unit Of Measurement:||psi, mbar, " WC, mm WC, Pa|
|Battery Type:||1 - 9V battery|
|Media Compatibility:||Noncorrosive gases|