- Air Velocity (ft/min): 20 to 4925
- Air Velocity Resolution: 1 ft/min (0.01 m/s, 0.1 km/hr, 0.1 mph, 0.1 knots)
- Air Volume (CFM)0 to 99999
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards.
- Measure air velocities up to 4925 ft/min (25 m/s) to cover a broad range of applications
- Measure airflow up to 99,900 CFM (99,900 CMM)
- Large dual-function LCD with backlight capability for easy reading
- Auto power-off extends battery life
The Digi-Sense 20250-16 Hot-wire ThermoAnemometer is designed for precision air velocity and airflow measurements in seven user-selectable units (ft/min, m/s, mph, km/h, knots, CFM, or CMM). The 2025016 will help you meet cooling and environmental requirements for safety and comfort, as well as assure proper ventilation and filtration in cleanrooms and fume hoods.
The large dual display allows you to simultaneously read air velocity or airflow and air temperature and shows real time, maximum, minimum, and average values for the parameters under investigation. Slim telescopic probe is designed to reach into small openings.
The 20250-16 permits single point measurements or average measurements taken over a given time period. Comes in a foam-cut hard carrying case to protect the instrument between uses. Includes software and USB cable to download measurements into a PC for analysis and storage. Low-battery indicator prompts battery replacement, preventing power loss.
|Max Air Velocity (ft/min):||4925|
|Min Air Velocity (ft/min):||20|
|Air Velocity Resolution:||1 ft/min (0.01 m/s, 0.1 km/hr, 0.1 mph, 0.1 knots)|
|Air Velocity Accuracy:||±(5% of reading 1 digit) or ±(1% full scale 1 digit) (whichever is greater)|
|Air Volume (CFM):||0 to 99999|
|Volume Resolution:||0.001 to 100 CFM (0.001 to 1 m³/min)|
|Number Of Temperature Channels:||1|
|Temperature (° F):||32 to 122|
|Temperature (° C):||0 to 50|
|Temperature Accuracy:||±1.8°F (±1°C)|
|Temperature Resolution:||0.1°F (0.1°C)|
|Length (in):||8 1/4|
|Battery:||1 - 9V Battery|
|20250-38||Digi-Sense 20250-38 Optional Tri-Pod Stand for Measurement Meters||