- Temperature measures from 23°F to 194°F (-5°C to 90°C)
- Smart chip predicts pH electrode performance with "RENEW" indicator when replacement is needed
- Analog bargraph originates at neutral point (pH 7.00) and fluctuates to the left or right depending on the pH level
- CAL indicator alerts user to recalibrate
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration recognizes buffer solutions
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
Automatic Temperature Compensation. Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature.
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.