- Includes WES series power unit, PES51 soldering pencil, PH50 stand, sponge and PW50 probe
- WESD51 power unit, PES51 soldering pencil, PH50 stand, sponge and PW50 probe
- Slim, comfortable pencil, with ETA tip, reduces operator fatigue
- Tip temperature offset capability
- Allows degrees F to C conversion
- Allows user to reset station temperature to match in tip sizes & styles
- Iron is fitted with a non-burnable silicon rubber cord for safety
- UL and cUL listed
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- Sturdy construction
- All magnifying glasses made from actual glass
- Bright, long-lived light Fluorescent Tube (excluding 902-240)
- The 24-6040-0027 is a Solder Wire, Sn60+Pb40 Alloy. Rosin 44 is a high activity RA core flux designed for excellent instant wetting action, even on Nickel surfaces. Although 44 is a RA-based material, the residues are non-corrosive if not cleaned.
This digital soldering station from Weller is an innovative heater and sensor combination that gives you a quick heat-up and rapid temperature recovery. It has a wireless temperature lockout to prevent operators from raising the temperature levels higher than specified for the board or component so if gives you control over the process. The station automatically powers down after 90 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip like and save power.
Latches onto a desk with the use of the clamp at one end as thick as 65mm thick. An energy efficient 22W T5 Circular Fluorescent tube Lamp provides a steady, shadow-less light source. The built in springs make it easily adjustable and easier positioning. A flipable Protective lens cover blocks the 2.25x magnifying glass when not in use.
.031" Wire Diameter Sn60Pb40 (60% Tin / 40% Lead) Alloy 361-374°F (183-190°C) Melting Range RA Core flux type Core Size of 66, 1 lb Spool size 3 year shelf life from DOM