- Includes WES series power unit, PES51 soldering pencil, PH50 stand, sponge and PW50 probe
- WES51 power unit, PES51 soldering pencil, PH50 stand, sponge and PW50 probe
- Slim, comfortable pencil, with ETA tip, reduces operator fatigue
- Tip temperature offset capability
- Iron is fitted with a non-burnable silicon rubber cord for safety
- UL and cUL listed
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- Sturdy construction
- All magnifying glasses made from actual glass
- Bright, long-lived light Fluorescent Tube (excluding 902-240)
- The 24-6040-0027 is a Solder Wire, Sn60+Pb40 Alloy. Rosin 44 is a high activity RA core flux designed for excellent instant wetting action, even on Nickel surfaces. Although 44 is a RA-based material, the residues are non-corrosive if not cleaned.
The new, innovative WES51 is an ideal station for continuous production soldering, and its economical price makes it a good station for occasional users. ESD Static sensitive grounded slim profile iron accepts the new miniature tips for surface mount sol
Latches onto a desk with the use of the clamp at one end as thick as 65mm thick. An energy efficient 22W T5 Circular Fluorescent tube Lamp provides a steady, shadow-less light source. The built in springs make it easily adjustable and easier positioning. A flipable Protective lens cover blocks the 2.25x magnifying glass when not in use.
.031" Wire Diameter Sn60Pb40 (60% Tin / 40% Lead) Alloy 361-374°F (183-190°C) Melting Range RA Core flux type Core Size of 66, 1 lb Spool size 3 year shelf life from DOM