Fluke 114 Features:
- True RMS measurements
- AutoVolt technology for automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Large, white, LED backlit display
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average records signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
TED TEC25 Features:
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
Fluke 114 Description:
The Fluke 114 True RMS AC/DC Electrical Multimeter is designed for easy one-handed operation; it's the perfect troubleshooting tool for go/no-go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage (whichever is present). The LoZ function helps identify so-called ghost voltage and prevents false readings.
The 114's 6000-count resolution displays True RMS voltage and current readings, tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large, white, LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas; its battery access door makes battery changes easy.
TED TEC25 Description:
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.