- 600 V max between terminal and earth ground
- 6 kV peak per IEC 61010-1 600 V CAT III, Pollution Degree 2 surge protection
- 6,000 count display
- Display updates at 4/sec
- 33 segment bar graph w/ 32 updates/sec
- 14 to 122F operating temperature
- Uses 9V battery
Test Leads Features:
- Two 42" (1m) PVC lead extensions with shrouded banana plugs at both ends. CAT III 1000V rating, UL listed
- Two modular 4" (102mm) Heavy Duty test probe handles with 0.16" (4mm) banana plug tip. CAT III 1000V rating, UL listed
- Two plunger mini-hooks
- Two alligator clips with removable insulators
- Parts come in a 3 compartment Velcro sealable nylon pouch that organizes and protects your test leads
- The Fluke ToolPak is the meter hanging solution. The kit includes universal hanger clips (2), hook & loop straps (2 lengths) and a strong magnet. The components of the kit can be combined to meet most hanging needs.
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
Weller 0051317899 WXMT Micro-Desoldering Set with WMRTH.
Test Leads Description:
Electronic Test Lead Kit
The Fluke ToolPak is the meter hanging solution. The kit includes universal hanger clips (2), hook & loop straps (2 lengths) and a strong magnet. The components of the kit can be combined to meet most hanging needs.
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.