- Lifetime Warranty
- 6000 Count Display Provides Better Resolution
- 0.09% Basic DC Accuracy
- True-rms AC Voltage and Current Measurement for Accurate Readings on all Waveforms
- Min/Max/Average Records Irregular Activity
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 V AC/DC voltage measurement
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Slide-on alligator clips (red, black) compatible with TL71, TL75, TL175 and TP175
- Insulated alligator clip jaws provide 8 mm opening with flexible boots
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A rating
- One year warranty
The Fluke 179 Digital Multimeter has the features needed to repair most electrical and electronic problems. The 179 is simple to use and have significant improvements over Fluke's original 70 Series including, True-RMS, more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that's easier to view.
The Fluke 323 400A AC, 600V AC/DC True-RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature, & Capacitance Measurements are designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results users can trust to confidently diagnose problems. True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 Clamp Meter the best general troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. Much like the other Fluke 320 Series Clamp meters, the Fluke 323 Clamp Meters measure AC and DC voltage, AC Current, resistance, and continuity.
The Fluke AC175 Modular clips are used with modular test leads and provides the flexibility to configure leads to the individual needs. The AC175 Alligator Clip set has slide-on alligator clips (red, black) compatible with TL71, TL75, TL175 and TP175 and insulated alligator clip jaws providing an 8 mm opening with flexible boots.