- Minimum detection 50 ppm methane. Long 18" gooseneck for hard to reach areas.
- 'Tip-light' in sensor cap illuminates the search area
- Sensor provides accurate detection
- Audio and visual tic rate, fully adjustable
- Headphone jack
- Single input measurement to ±20" wg or 50 mBar
- Ruggedized, including rubber boot with integral magnet
- Simple two-button operation
- Measures in inches water gauge and Mbar
- Auto power-off after 5 minutes of no activity
The CD100A is the perfect serviceman's tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications. Semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases. The easily adjusted, steady tic rate provides a precise indication of the leak source. The CD100A can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit.
The EM151 provides a simple, time-saving alternative to U-tube pressure measurements. The EM151 measures positive and negative pressure to 20" water gauge. Perfect for gas supply and draft pressures in residential or light commercial properties.