- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement to up to 40 k? with continuity detection
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Measures current without splitting AC line cords
- Two measurement loops for increased sensitivity, X1 and X10
- Built-in voltage measurement points to check for voltage sags and surges
- Rated for 120V, 15Amps
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs
- Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- Innovative "Battery Check" button function ensures battery is in good condition
- Category IV - 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Two-year warranty
The Fluke 323 400A AC, 600V AC/DC True-RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature, & Capacitance Measurements are designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results users can trust to confidently diagnose problems. True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 Clamp Meter the best general troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. Much like the other Fluke 320 Series Clamp meters, the Fluke 323 Clamp Meters measure AC and DC voltage, AC Current, resistance, and continuity.
The ELS2A is an AC Clamp Meter accessory that measures the ac current flowing in one conductor of a two or three conductor cord without having to seperate it from the other conductors. Also included is a 10X current multiplier loop for increased sensitivity and accuracy of low-current measurements.
Fluke 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert AC non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The Fluke 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it's for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized Fluke 2AC tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present. The Fluke 2AC is pocket-sized and easy to use. Just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or cord. When the tip glows red you know there's voltage in the line. Electricians, maintenance, service and safety personnel, as well as homeowners, can quickly test for energized circuits and defective grounds on the factory floor, in the shop, or at home.