Fluke 707 Features:
- One handed user interface with "Quick Click" detented knob
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Display mA and % of span simultaneously
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24V Loop supply with mA measure, including 250Ω HART resistor
- 0V DC to 28V DC measurement to check loop voltage
- Removable battery door for quick battery replacement
- Maximum voltage: 30 volts
TED TEC25 Features:
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
Fluke 707 Description:
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator with Quick Click Knob is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The "Quick Click" knob makes it extremely fast and easy to use.
TED TEC25 Description:
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.