- Moisture range - 6% - 60% wood (Douglas Fir)
- One input
- Voltage 1-5 VDC, or 0-2VDC
- Power supply with D.C. voltage between 15 - 30 volts
- Operating temperature range of 32F - 158F / 0C - 70C
- Dimensions - 3 1/4 in. x 3 1/4 in. x 1 1/4 in. (Mounting base 4 1/4 in. x 3.295 in.)
- Terminals - 2.5 mm (Center Positive) power jack for Power Input, Terminal Strip, and UHF connector for Moisture Input
The Delmhorst MTX-V moisture transmitter measures moisture in wood or other hygroscopic materials in conjunction with any Delmhorst electrode to generate a voltage output. The transmitter does not have a display. It uses a 4-wire transmission method. DC voltage powers the unit by a separate wire from the wire that is used to carry the voltage output.
The MTX-V transmitter is ideally suited for applications requiring continuous monitoring of moisture in hygroscopic materials and interfacing the sensor to a data logger or a computer. The transmitter is housed in an ABS wall-mounted case for easy mounting near the sensor, or in a control room.