- Bright, clear digital display.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 7%-23% on hops.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case
Designed to measure moisture levels for hops as well as hay, the F-2000/H shares many of its features with the F-2000 hay meter. Calibrated for hop producers, the F-2000H is just what you need to produce a high-quality crop every time. Requires an electrode or probe for proper use.
|1235||Delmhorst 1235 10 in. Prod for Hay/Tobacco Moisture Meters/Standard Bales||
|830-2||Delmhorst 830-2 10 in. Prod for Hay/Tobacco Moisture Meters/Large Bales (Requires H-4 Handle)||
|830-3||Delmhorst 830-3 18 in. Prod for Hay/Tobacco Moisture Meters/Large/Bales (Requires H-4 Handle)||
|830-4||Delmhorst 830-4 36 in. Prod for Hay/Tobacco Moisture Meters/Large Bales (Requires H-4 Handle)||
|831||Delmhorst 831 Short-Pin Disc Prod w/1/2 in. Penetration for Hay Moisture Meters (Req H-4 Handle)||
|H-4||Delmhorst H-4 Remote Electrode Handle for 830 & 831 Prods||