- Easy-to-read analog display
- Moisture Range: 7%-14% on hops
- Built-in battery and calibration check
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life
- Size: 7 3/8 in. x 3 7/8 in. x 2 3/4 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst G-34 analog moisture meter is an essential tool for producing and storing baled hops. With a large analog display, built-in battery and calibration checks, and a rugged construction, this meter assures quality readings for post-drying inspection. The G-34 can be used with various electrodes in order to provide optimal moisture checking for baled hops.
- 1 - Analog Moisture Meter for Hops (G-34)
- 1 - Electrode Handle (H-4)
- 1 - 12 in. Prod (830-5)
- 1 - Carrying Case (324CAS-0066)