- Bright, clear digital display
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Temperature Range: -40 deg. F - 255 deg. F (-40 deg. C - 124 deg. C)
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40 deg. C - 80 deg. C)
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- GPK Range: 0.01 - 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram)
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 7 PSI
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 47 KPA (Kilopascals)
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life
- Reading HOLD Feature
- Size: 8 1/2 in. x 3 3/8 in. x 1 3/4 in.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst HT-4000 stand-alone, digital thermo-hygrometer for home inspection has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in our popular TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter. This meter is for contractors who prefer having separate meters, instead of one combination meter.