- 14-bit, 500 MSa/s, 512k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Sine Frequency: 160 MHz
- Square Frequency: 50 MHz
- Two independent channels with one button synchronization
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color display
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PWM modulation functions
- Variable DC offset
- Highly adjustable pulse duty cycle from 0.0001% to 99.9999%
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 36 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Store/recall up to 10 instrument settings and 32 user-defined arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in counter
- USB device port (USBTMC-compliant) with front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- Short circuit output protection
The BK Precision 4065 Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With an easy-to-read color display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, BK Precision 4065 offers plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 500 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator.
Easily create custom arbitrary waveforms using the included waveform editing software or use any of the 36 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms. Up to 8 user-defined 512-kpt arbitrary waveforms and 24 user-defined 16-kpt arbitrary waveforms can be saved to the BK Precision 4065.
Extensive modulation capabilities include amplitude and frequency modulation (AM/FM),double sideband amplitude modulation (DSB-AM), amplitude and frequency shift keying(ASK/FSK), phase modulation (PM), and pulse width modulation (PWM).
The standard external 10 MHz reference clock input and output allows users to synchronize the BK Precision 4065 with another generator. This feature is typically not found in function generators at this price point. Additionally, the phase of both output channels can be synchronized conveniently with the push of a button.
The versatile BK Precision 4065 function/arbitrary waveform generators are suitable for education and other applications that require high signal fidelity, a variety of modulation schemes, or arbitrary waveform generation capabilities.
|AK40G||BK Precision AK40G USB-to-GPIB Adapter for 4050 Series of Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators||