- 14-bit, 150 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Sine and square frequency range: 1 micro-Hz to 10 MHz
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Convenient channel copy, track and combine functions
- Synchronize the phase of both channels with the push of a button
- Low-jitter square wave generation for simulating reliable clock signals, generating triggers, or validating serial data buses
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color display
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PSK/PWM modulation functions
- Variable DC offset and adjustable duty cycle
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in frequency counter
- Harmonics generator function
- LAN, USB device port (USBTMC-compliant), and front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter
- Short circuit output protection
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.3 x 3.78 x 11.6 in. (263 x 96 x 295 mm)
The B+K Precision 4053B 10 MHz Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With an easy-to-read color display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, the 4053B offers plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 150 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. CH1 and CH2 outputs can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit).
The 4053B features a large, non-volatile flash memory of about 100 MB, allowing users to create, store, and recall more than 1000 user-defined 16k point arbitrary waveforms or output any of the 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms.
The standard external 10 MHz reference clock input and output allows users to synchronize the 4053B with another generator. Additionally, the 4053B generator offers powerful channel copy, track and combine functionality and the phase of both output channels can be synchronized conveniently with the push of a button. These handy features are typically not found in function generators at this price point.
The versatile 4053B waveform generator is suitable for education and other applications that require high signal fidelity, a variety of modulation schemes, or arbitrary waveform generation capabilities.
Harmonics Function: Generate harmonics up to the 10th order with independent amplitude and phase settings.
Intuitive User Interface
Easily adjust all waveform parameters using the intuitive menu-driven front panel keypad with dedicated channel selection keys, numeric keypad, and rotary control knob. Connect your USB flash drive to the USB host port to quickly save and recall instrument settings and waveforms.
Front Panel Features
- USB host port
- 4.3 in. color LCD display
- Numeric keypad
- Rotary control knob
- Cursor keys
- Power button
- Menu function keys
- Modulation, Sweep, and Burst keys
- Parameter, Utility, and Store/Recall keys
- Waveforms and Channel outputs channel selection keys
- Channel outputs
Rear Panel Features
- Counter input
- Auxiliary input/output BNC (Sync output, Modulation input, External trigger input/output)
- 10 MHz reference clock input/output connector to synchronize your signals to a master time base.
- Chassis ground
- LAN interface
- USB interface
- AC input
Channel Copy and Sync Function
Save time with the 4050B Series’ two independent channels to output synchronous signals. With a push of a button, all waveform parameters can be quickly copied between channels to set up identical output signals. Phase between channels can also be adjusted from the front panel.
Channel Tracking Function
Customize your generator’s channel output configuration with frequency, amplitude, and phase coupling. When enabled, CH1 and CH2 can automatically track according to the user’s set frequency, amplitude, and phase deviation ratio between channels.
|AK40G||BK Precision AK40G USB-to-GPIB Adapter for 4050 Series of Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators||
|Data Sheet:||(354 KB)|