- 14-bit, 125 MSa/s, 16 k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Large 3.5-inch LCD color display with waveform preview
- Linear and logarithmic sweep, Variable DC offset, Adjustable duty cycle
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PWM modulation functions
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Internal/external triggering, Gate and burst mode
- 48 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms, Built-in counter
- Store/recall up to 10 instrument settings and 10 arbitrary waveforms
- USB device interface with front panel USB host port, GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- SCPI-compliant command set, Short circuit protection on outputs
The BK Precision 4052 5 MHz Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With easy-to-read color displas and an intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, the BK Precision 4052 Generator offers plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 125 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator.
The main output voltage can be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit) and the secondary output can be varied from 0 to 3 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 6 Vpp into open circuit).
|CC-21||BK Precision CC-21 BNC Breakout to Alligator Clips||
|TLFG||BK Precision TLFG Function Generator Test Leads Set||
|CC510||BK Precision CC510 General Purpose Function Generator Kit||