- Compact, high density, 1U package
- USB and RS485 Interface
- External analog programming interface
- Easy to configure master/slave mode for series & parallel connection of up to 4 units
- Control up to 31 power supplies from one PC synchronized via the RS485 interface
- Application software providing remote control capabilities included
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for "soft starting" of loads
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available for the XLN3640
- 5 V/1 A fixed output for auxiliary output
The BK Precision XLN3640 programmable DC power supply delivers up to 1440 watts of clean power on a single output. The XLN3640 is a compact 1U high 19 inch wide supply was designed to meet the needs of both system integrators and bench top users. Cost effective USB & RS485 interfaces combined with fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms make the BK Precision XLN3640 ideal for ATE applications. Bench top users will benefit from the built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently, as well as an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob.
The XLN3640 is perfectly suited for ATE systems integration, product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, production, electro-plating and other applications requiring high, reliable power.