- Output Voltage: 0-70V
- Output Current: 0-6A at 0-35V, 0-3A at 0-70V
- Input Current: 230VAC, 47 Hz - 63 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.3 in. x 5.1 in. x 16.3 in.
- 210W single output power
- Exceptionally low ripple and noise
- Dual range output with automatic range selection
- Front and rear panel output terminals for convenient wiring
- Rear and front panel remote sense terminal
- List mode for executing up to 10 stored test sequences with a maximum of 150 steps in total
- Store and recall up to 10 power settings
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overcurrent (OCP) protection, including key-lock function
- Transient response time of less than 50 microseconds
- Less than 10 ms command processing time
- Programmable voltage and current slew rates
- Convenient voltage and current calibration via front panel
- LED test modes for minimizing inrush current
- SCPI compliant USB standard interface
- 4 optional types of modular interface cards add LAN and GPIB, Single channel digital I/O and analog control, RS485, or RS232 functionality
- Application software available for remote control
The BK Precision 9183B220V Programmable Single-Output Dual-Range DC Power Supply, 35V/6A, 70V/3A, 220VAC Line Input delivers clean, stable and precise output power due to its exceptionally low ripple and noise, low temperature coefficient, excellent regulation, and fast transient response time characteristics.
The 9183B-220V Dual-Range DC Power Supply is well suited for both bench use and ATE applications. For bench use, the 9183B-220V offers an intuitive user interface with a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry. Research and design engineers will appreciate front panel output and remote sense terminals. Free application software is available for remote control without the need for any computer programming. USB and optional GPIB/LAN interfaces combined with a fast transient response and command processing time, make the 9183B-220V ideal for ATE applications.
The 9183B-220V offers versatile LED test modes, modular interface card slots, automatic range selection, and an optional 8-bit bidirectional digital I/O interface.
To protect the device under test (DUT), the 9183B-220V provides safety options such as OVP, OCP, and a key-lock feature to prevent accidental change of parameters that might damage the DUT.
Modular Interface Card Slots
The 9183B-220V supports up to 4 different types of interface cards, including: LAN/GPIB, single channel digital I/O and analog control card, RS485, and RS232. Installation is quick and easy and does not require opening the instrument case.
The 9183B-220V offers SCPI IEEE488.2 compatible standard USB, optional GPIB and LAN interfaces, and an optional 8-bit digital I/O and analog control card to facilitate test system development and integration. The LAN interface includes a built-in web server that allows users to configure, control, or monitor basic power supply settings.
Test Sequence Execution in List Mode
The list mode feature on the 9183B-220V allows users to download a list of commands to the power supply’s internal memory and execute them. A total of 150 steps can be allocated to one of 10 internal memory locations. The test sequence can be programmed from the front panel, remotely through the included application software, or via the USB, GPIB, or LAN interfaces using SCPI commands. Each step’s voltage, current, and duration parameters can be set, with sequences configured for single or repeated execution.
Two Power Supplies in One
The 9183B-220V provides a unique dual range feature that offers the best of both worlds by supplying two different ranges. Users can select between high and low range operation for either more voltage or more current depending on the application, avoiding the higher cost of buying more power than necessary.
Front Panel Features
- Direct-entry numeric keypad to set precise voltage and current values
- Dedicated indicators for important safety functions
- Vertical and horizontal cursors make it easy to study UUT response to small voltage or current changes
- Bright display shows both measured output value and set value
Rear Panel Features
- Standard USB interface
- Rear panel output and remote sense terminals
- Modular interface card slots
Optional Interface Cards
|DRGL||BK Precision DRGL GPIB/LAN Card for 9170/9180 Series Programmable Dual-Range DC Power Supplies||
|DR1DIO||BK Precision DR1DIO Single Channel Digital I/O & Analog Control Card for 9170/9180 Series||
|DRRS485||BK Precision DRRS485 RS485 Interface Card for 9170/9180 Series Dual-Range DC Power Supplies||
|DRRS232||BK Precision DRRS232 RS232 Interface Card for 9170/9180 Series Dual-Range DC Power Supplies||
|DRRM2U1||BK Precision DRRM2U1 Rack Mount Kit for Mounting Single 2U Power Supply||
|DRRM2U2||BK Precision DRRM2U2 Rack Mount Kit for Mounting Two Side-by-Side 2U Power Supplies||