- Output Voltage: 0-150V
- Output Current: 0-10A
- Max Power: 600W
- Input Voltage: 220VAC, 47 Hz - 63 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.45 in. x 3.47 in. x 17.52 in.
- Multi-ranging operation
- Programming and readback resolution of 1 mV / 0.1 mA
- Store and recall up to 72 instrument settings
- Numeric keys and rotary knob interface
- Output timer function
- List mode programming
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Remote sense
- Built-in digital voltmeter
- Thermostatically controlled fan
The BK Precision 9206220V Programmable Multi-Range DC Power Supply, 150V/10A, 600W, 220VAC Line Input automatically recalculates voltage and current limits for each setting, providing max output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits. This model provides a numerical keypad for direct entry of voltage and current values along with convenient cursors and a rotary knob to quickly make incremental voltage and current changes. For remote control, the standard USB, RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supplies via a PC. Alternatively, users can control the power supply, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
The list mode feature lets users store, recall, and run program sequences in the power supply's internal memory. A total of 10 list files can be saved, each allowing a maximum of 150 configured steps. The test sequence can be programmed from the front panel or remotely via the USB, RS232, or GPIB interfaces.