- Output Voltage: 5-600V
- Output Current: 0.01-2.6A
- Max Power: 1560W
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 47 Hz-63 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.5 in. x 1.74 in. x 18.1 in.
- Master/slave mode for series and parallel connection of up to 4 units
- List mode: Execute 150 step test sequences from instrument memory
- Average command processing time < 50 ms
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for "soft starting" of loads
- Built-in precise voltage and current measurements
- Internal memory stores up to 10 instrument settings
- USB and RS485 interface
- External analog programming interface
- Remote sense 100-240V universal AC input with power factor correction
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available
The BK Precision XLN60026 Programmable Single-Output High Voltage DC Power Supply with Analog Monitoring, 600V/2.6A delivers up to 1560 watts of clean power on a single output. The XLN60026 is a compact 1U high 19 inch wide supply was designed to meet the needs of both system integrators and bench top users. Cost effective USB & RS485 interfaces combined with fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms make the XLN60026 ideal for ATE applications. The RS485 interface can be used to daisy chain up to 30 units and to remotely control them from one master PC. Bench top users will benefit from the built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently, as well as an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob.
The XLN60026 provides internal memory for storage of up to 10 different instrument settings that can be set and recalled via both the front panel and remote interfaces. Up to 10 sets of programs can be stored with a total of 150 steps allocated among the memory locations. Each step's voltage, current, and duration parameters can be set, with sequences configured for single or repeated execution.
To protect the DUT, this model provides overvoltage (OVP), overcurrent (OCP), overpower (OPP), and overtemperature (OTP) protection. When a fault occurs, the power supply will turn off the output, sound an alarm, and display an error message. Similarly, with constant voltage-to-constant current (CV-to-CC) or constant current-to-constant voltage (CC-to-CV) foldback protection mode activated, the supply will shut down if load changes force the supply to transition between the two operating modes. The XLN60026 is also able to detect abnormally low AC input power and turn the output off when this condition occurs.
|XLN485||BK Precision XLN485 RS485 Cable||
|XLNPC||BK Precision XLNPC Replacement 120 Volt Power Cord for the XLN Series||
|XLNPCHV||BK Precision XLNPCHV High Voltage XLN Power Cord Assembly for XLN15010, XLN30052, & XLN60026||
|XLNRC||BK Precision XLNRC Replacement Rapid Output Connector||
|XLNTB||BK Precision XLNTB XLN Terminal Block for the XLN Series Rapid Plug Connector||