- Output Voltage: 0-70V
- Output Current: 0-6A at 0-35V, 0-3A at 0-70V
- Input Current: 115VAC, 47 Hz - 63 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.3 in. x 5.1 in. x 16.3 in.
- 210W single output power
- Exceptionally low ripple and noise
- Dual range output with automatic range selection
- Front and rear panel output terminals for convenient wiring
- Rear and front panel remote sense terminal
- List mode for executing up to 10 stored test sequences with a maximum of 150 steps in total
- Store and recall up to 10 power settings
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overcurrent (OCP) protection, including key-lock function
- Transient response time of less than 50 microseconds
- Less than 10 ms command processing time
- Programmable voltage and current slew rates
- Convenient voltage and current calibration via front panel
- LED test modes for minimizing inrush current
- SCPI compliant USB standard interface
- 4 optional types of modular interface cards add LAN and GPIB, Single channel digital I/O and analog control, RS485, or RS232 functionality
- Application software available for remote control
The BK Precision 9183 Dual-Range DC Power Supply with USB Interface, 35V/6A or 70V/3A, 120VAC Line Input delivers clean, stable and precise output power due to the supply's exceptionally low ripple and noise, low temperature coefficient, excellent regulation and fast transient response time characteristics.
The 9183 is well suited for both bench use and ATE applications. For bench use, this power supply offers an intuitive user interface with a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry. R&D and design engineers will appreciate front panel output and remote sense terminals (available on select models). Free application software is provided for remote control without the need for any computer programming. USB and optional GPIB/LAN interfaces combined with a fast transient response time, make this series ideal for ATE applications.
The 9183 offers SCPI IEEE488.2 compliant USB (standard), RS232, RS485, GPIB and LAN interfaces, combined with front and rear panel output and remote sense terminals to facilitate test system development and integration. The LAN interface includes a built-in web server that allows users to configure, control, or monitor basic power supply settings.
In addition to a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry, the 9183 also provides unique features not typically found in comparable power sources, such as LED test modes, modular interface card slots, automatic range selection, and an optional 8-bit bidirectional digital I/O interface.
To protect the DUT (device under test), the 9183 provides safety options such as OVP, OCP, and a key-lock feature to prevent accidental change of parameters that might damage the DUT.