- Output Voltage: 0-30V
- Output Current: 0-18A
- Input Voltage: 115VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.88 in. x 3.47 in. x 18.06 in.
- Very low ripple and noise due to linear regulation
- Programmable via USB and RS232 using SCPI compatible command set
- Closed case calibration
- List mode operation for increased throughput
- Over voltage protection
- Digital Volt Meter and Milliohm Meter
The BK Precision 9152 Programmable Single-Output DC Power Supply with RS232 and USB interfaces, 30V/18A, 120VAC Line Input provides a convenient interface for setting output levels quickly and precisely through numeric keys and rotary knobs, and up to 50 parameters can be stored and recalled from internal memory. The 9152 comes with a built-in 5 1/2 digit Voltmeter and high resolution Milliohm meter supporting 4 wire measurements.
The 9152 can be remotely controlled from any PC through a USB interface, allowing the user to program and monitor all parameters through easy to use SCPI commands. This model comes with a USB to TTL serial converter. The included application software supports front panel emulation and allows users to generate simple test sequences without the need to write source code.