- Output Voltage: 0 - 20V
- Output Current: 0-5A
- Input Voltage: 115V, 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.45 in. x 3.8 in. x 13.9 in.
- RS232 interface
- Closed case calibration
- DVM and Milliohm Meter
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI)
- Sheathed banana plug terminals
- Data entry via knob or numerical key pad
- Up to 50 parameters can be stored and recalled from internal memory
The BK Precision 9121A Programmable Single-Output DC Power Supply with RS232, 20V/5A, 120VAC Line Input provides a convenient interface for adjusting voltage and current, storing and recalling operating states or enabling/disabling the output. The Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI) is useful for turning multiple power supplies On/Off simultaneously. The numeric keys and rotary knob provide a convenient interface for setting output levels quickly and precisely. Voltage and current can be set to a maximum resolution of 0.5 mV and 0.1 mA respectively. Up to 50 parameters can be stored and recalled from internal memory.