- 300 VA, 300 V, low distortion, single phase, AC power source delivering a maximum of 3 Arms / 12 A peak
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Programmable voltage and frequency limit settings
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- List mode: 10 user-defined programs with up to 100 programmable steps each
- BNC I/O for external triggering, output status indication/control, and synchronization
- Save and recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and LAN interfaces
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP protection modes and key lock function
- Compact 19” half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulations according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
- LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control available
The 9801 is both a programmable AC power source, and measurement tool, in a compact benchtop package. This fully programmable linear AC source delivers up to 300 VA through its universal line output terminal on the front and output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V resolution, with adjustable start and stop phase angles from 0 to 360 degrees and maximum current of 3 A. The output frequency can be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power and elapsed output time.
The AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs.
List mode can be used to generate sequences of waveforms such as surges, sags, and frequency disturbances. The programmed list can be triggered from the front panel or via BNC connector on the rear. Standard USB, RS232, and LAN interfaces can be used to remotely control the source via a PC. Free application software and LabVIEW driver are available to reduce programming time and increase productivity.
|IT-E151||BK Precision IT-E151 Rack Mount Kit for 1785x, 912xA, 9130, 915x and 8500-8518 series||