- Exceptionally low ripple and noise
- List mode for executing up to 10 stored test sequences with a maximum of 150 steps in total
- Overvoltage/overcurrent/overtemperature protection (OVP/OCP/OTP) and key-lock function
- Fast transient response time of < 50 us for most models
- Store and recall up to 10 power settings
- Remote analog programming interface (option)
- Unique LED test modes for minimizing inrush current
- Programmable voltage and current slew rates
- Standard USB interface
- 4 optional types of modular interface cards add LAN and GPIB, Digital I/O and Analog Control, RS485, or RS232 functionality
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available
- Application software for remote control
- Convenient voltage and current calibration via front panel
The BK Precision 9185 Dual Range DC Power Supply offers industry leading performance, designed to meet the most demanding applications in R&D, design verification, and production test. It delivers clean, stable and precise output power due to the supply’s exceptionally low ripple and noise, low temperature coefficient, excellent regulation and fast transient response time characteristics.
The BK Precision 9185 Dual Range DC Power Supply is well suited for both bench use and ATE applications. For bench use, this power supply offers an intuitive user interface with a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry. R&D and design engineers will appreciate front panel output and remote sense terminals (available on select models). Free application software is provided for remote control without the need for any computer programming. USB and optional GPIB/LAN interfaces combined with a fast transient response time, make this series ideal for ATE applications.
The BK Precision 9185 Dual Range DC Power Supply offers SCPI IEEE488.2 compliant USB (standard), RS232, RS485, GPIB and LAN interfaces, combined with front and rear panel output and remote sense terminals to facilitate test system development and integration. The LAN interface includes a built-in web server that allows users to configure, control, or monitor basic power supply settings.
In addition to a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry, the 9185 also provides unique features not typically found in comparable power sources, such as LED test modes, modular interface card slots, automatic range selection, and an optional 8-bit bidirectional digital I/O interface.
To protect your DUT (device under test), the 9185 provides safety options such as OVP, OCP, and a key-lock feature to prevent accidental change of parameters that might damage your DUT.
|DRGL||BK Precision DRGL GPIB/LAN Card for 9170/9180 Series Programmable Dual-Range DC Power Supplies||
|DR1DIO||BK Precision DR1DIO Single Channel Digital I/O & Analog Control Card for 9170/9180 Series||
|DRRS485||BK Precision DRRS485 RS485 Interface Card for 9170/9180 Series Dual-Range DC Power Supplies||
|DRRS232||BK Precision DRRS232 RS232 Interface Card for 9170/9180 Series Dual-Range DC Power Supplies||
|DRRM2U1||BK Precision DRRM2U1 Rack Mount Kit for Mounting Single 2U Power Supply||
|DRRM2U2||BK Precision DRRM2U2 Rack Mount Kit for Mounting Two Side-by-Side 2U Power Supplies||