- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 Channels
- 2 GSa/s maximum sample rate
- 140 Mpts maximum record length
- Trigger types: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Video, Window, Runt, Interval, DropOut, Pattern, Serial
- Large 8 in. widescreen display with 256-level color gradient
- 140,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- High speed hardware-based pass/fail testing function and masking
- Compact footprint and lightweight
- Segmented acquisition history waveform record function (record length up to 80,000 frames)
- Serial triggering comes standard on all models
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- Selectable 50 Ω and 1 MΩ input coupling
- 36 automatic measurements supporting statistics, gating, math, history and reference measurements
- FFT including seven other math functions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Integration, Differential, and Square Root
- Dimensions: 13.8 in. x 5 in. x 8.8 in.
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
BK Precision 2567 200 MHz, 4 Channel, 2 GSa/s Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Advanced features and debug capabilities for a wide range of applications
The 2567 offers 200 MHz bandwidth in a 4-channel configuration, with a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 140 Mpts. The 8 in. color display with 256 levels of color grading combined with a high waveform update rate up to 140,000 wfms/s, which allows the instrument to capture infrequent glitches with excellent signal fidelity.
Extensive features include digital filtering, waveform recording, pass/fail limit testing, and automatic measurements. The 2567 offers a comprehensive set of tools to capture signal anomalies, decode serial bus protocols, and help speed up debug and analysis.
Fast 140,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture Rate
The 140,000 wfms/s update rate in normal mode helps detect infrequent anomalies and glitches. The record length is up to 140 Mpts.
Enhanced Resolution Mode
Enhanced Resolution (Eres) mode minimizes signal noise to reveal hidden detail when the signal is difficult to trigger and averaging methods are confined.
Waveform History and Recording
Quickly scroll through millions of points with History Mode’s playback functionality to find difficult to capture events. Eliminate unnecessary idle signals and dead-time by selectively capturing up to 80,000 segments.
256-Level Intensity Grading
Discover and visualize more details of the signal for better analysis of its behavior. 256 levels of intensity along with a color display allow this model to capture and display more details of a signal for subsequent analysis.
PC software is provided for seamless integration between the oscilloscope and PC. Capture and transfer waveforms, screen images, setups and measurement results to a Windows PC via the USB device port on the back of the instrument. A USB host port on the front allows for quick and easy screen saving.
|LP2560||BK Precision LP2560 16-Channel Digital Logic Probe||
|CC500||BK Precision CC500 General Purpose BNC and N Adapter Kit||
|CC510||BK Precision CC510 General Purpose Function Generator Kit||
|CP62||BK Precision CP62 100 A DC to 300 kHz 300 V (CAT III) Oscilloscope Current Clamp Probe||
|PR-55||BK Precision PR-55 50 MHz 10kV High-Voltage Oscope Probe||
|PR150B||BK Precision PR150B 150 MHz, 1x/10x Passive Oscilloscope Probe with 48-inch Cable length||
|PR250B||BK Precision PR250B 250 MHz, 1x/10x Passive Oscilloscope Probe with 48-inch Cable length||
|PR500B||BK Precision PR500B 500 MHz, 1x/10x Passive Oscilloscope Probe with 48-inch Cable length||