- 70 MHz bandwidth, 2 GSa/s sample rate
- Large 7" widescreen color display
- 32 automatic measurements
- FFT plus four additional math functions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- Built-in context sensitive help system
- 50 Ω input coupling
- PC software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save, and analyze waveform data
- Front and rear panel USB host port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- Standard LAN (supports SCPI) and USB device port (USBTMC compliant) for remote PC control
The BK Precision 2552 70 MHz, 2 GSa/s, 2 Ch Digital Storage Oscilloscope provides high performance and value in 2-channel configuration. With bandwidth 200 MHz and 2 GSa/s sample rates, this oscilloscopes offer 24 kpts/Ch waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and advanced triggering capabilities including math functions. Engineered to allow you to see more of your signal under test, the 2552’s widescreen 7” TFT display offers a significantly larger viewing area than typical economy oscilloscopes (5.7”).
Maximize productivity with PC connectivity via LAN and USB. The downloadable Easy Scope PC software lets you easily capture, save, and analyze measurement results. All oscilloscope parameters can be controlled via a PC without the need for programming.
Educators who want to teach waveform measurement fundamentals can benefit from the ability to disable the Auto set button, a function that automatically sets up the scope to display a signal.
The BK Precision 2552 70 MHz, 2 GSa/s, 2 Ch Digital Storage Oscilloscope is ideal for applications in design and debug, service and repair, and education.
|PR 32A||BK Precision PR 32A RF Detector Probe||
|CC510||BK Precision CC510 General Purpose Function Generator Kit||
|PR-55||BK Precision PR-55 50 MHz 10kV High-Voltage Oscope Probe||
|CC540||BK Precision CC540 General Purpose Oscilloscope Adapter Kit||Discontinued|
|PR-60||BK Precision PR-60 Active Differential Probe x10/x100||