- 60 MHz bandwidth, 1GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2.4 Mpts
- 28 automatic measurements
- FFT plus three additional math functions
- Extensive trigger capabilities including pulse width, video, slope, and alternating trigger
- Built-in context sensitive help system
- For educators - ability to disable the Auto set button
- PC software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save, and analyze waveform data
- Front panel USB port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- LAN interface enables users to capture screenshots from any standard web browser
- Seamlessly load waveforms from the oscilloscope to WaveXpress waveform editing software and send them to arbitrary waveform generators
The BK Precision 2540B dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscopes delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value. Analog style controls combined with an Auto measurement function to make this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced features such as FFT function, digital filtering, wave form recorder, delayed sweep/ zoom, mask testing and automatic measurements provide you with powerful tools to debug your circuits.
The 2540B comes with PC Software that lets you easily capture, save and analyze waveforms and measurement results. Unlike other DSOs in this price category, each model includes two 150 MHz high performance passive probes that will not limit the bandwidth of your measurement system.
The 2540B Digital Storage Oscilloscopes is ideal for use in education and training, design and debug, service and repair.
|PR 32A||BK Precision PR 32A RF Detector Probe||
|PR 37AR||BK Precision PR-37AR 150 MHz Deluxe 10:1/Direct Probe (All Scopes w/BNC) Color Red||
|PR-55||BK Precision PR-55 50 MHz 10kV High-Voltage Oscope Probe||
|PR-60||BK Precision PR-60 Active Differential Probe x10/x100||
|Data Sheet:||(840 KB)|