- 40 MHz bandwidth
- 500 MSa/s sample rate
- Bright 5.7" color display
- Long waveform memory up to 32,000 pts/Ch (when time base is 50 ns or 25 ns and maximum data depth mode is enabled)
- For educators - ability to disable the Auto Set button
- Five different math functions – Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, and FFT
- Versatile triggering capabilities including pulse width, line-selectable video, slope, and alternating trigger
- 32 automatic measurements
- Advanced tools include digital filter with adjustable limits, pass/fail testing, and waveform recorder mode
- 12 different language user interfaces and context sensitive help
- USB host connectivity for remote PC control through EasyScope PC software
- USB device port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
The BK Precision 2532B 40 MHz, 500 MSa/s Digital Storage Oscilloscope delivers essential features and reliable performance at a price you can afford. Analog style knobs and controls combined with a smart Auto set function make this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced triggering, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide you with many options to debug your circuits.
Educators can appreciate the ability to disable the Auto button that would automatically setup the scope to display a signal, requiring the user to learn how to set up scope parameters manually. Additionally, The B+K Precision 2532/B comes with PC software that lets you easily capture, analyze, and document waveforms and measurement results.
The BK Precision 2532B Digital Storage Oscilloscope is an ideal education and training tool, and also well-suited for applications in service and repair.
|CC500||BK Precision CC500 General Purpose BNC and N Adapter Kit||
|CC540||BK Precision CC540 General Purpose Oscilloscope Adapter Kit||Discontinued|
|PR 32A||BK Precision PR 32A RF Detector Probe||
|PR 37AG||BK Precision PR-37AG 150 MHz Deluxe 10:1/Direct Probe (All Scopes w/BNC) Color Grey||
|PR-55||BK Precision PR-55 50 MHz 10kV High-Voltage Oscope Probe||