- 11,000-count resolution on primary display
- Bright LCD backlight
- Secondary readings D, Q
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- Relative mode
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Visible and audible tolerance mode: 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%
- Data Hold and Min/Max/Average recording
- Selectable auto-power-off options and configurable power-up state
- Capacitive component troubleshooting
- Electronic assembly
- Component sorting
- Quality control
BK Precision’s Model 890C Dual Display Capacitance Meter is an 11,000-count handheld capacitance meter that measures capacitance up to 50 mF. Straightforward to operate, the BK 890-C Capacitance Meter can make measurements quickly and simplifies the capacitance sorting process.
Unlike other handheld instruments such as LCR meters that make measurements using an AC signal with a specific test frequency, the The BK Precision 890/C Capacitance Meter measures capacitance by applying a constant current that briefly charges, then discharges the connected capacitor.
The 890C includes many handy functions. The compare mode which supports 25 sets of High/Low limits, provides a convenient means to sort capacitors without needing to set up the meter each time. Data logging, Hold/Min/Max Average recording, tolerance, and relative mode features offer additional component troubleshooting tools.
|BE800||BK Precision BE800 110V AC Wall Adapter w/12VDC/150mA Output for Test Instruments||
|LC 29B||BK Precision LC 29B Digital Multimeter Carrying Case||
|TL 8||BK Precision TL 8 Tweezer Test Lead (Surface Mount)||