- 40,000 counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R primary measurements
- Automatic calculation of secondary parameters D & Q
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- Relative mode
- Visible and audible tolerance mode
- Data Hold and Min/Max/Average recording
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for datalogging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Selectable auto-power-off options
- Configurable power-up-states
- Included AC Power Adapter
- Passive component trouble shooting
- Electronic assembly
- Quality control (component sorting)
The BK Precision Model 879B 40,000-count handheld LCR meter measures inductance, capacitance, and resistance quickly and precisely. Additionally, the 879B supports remote control using SCPI commands and can calculate impedance, Θ, and ESR, features typically found only in bench LCR meters.
Fast auto ranging and quick measurement configuration such as measurement parameter and test frequency selection make the 879B very simple to operate. The meter also includes handy functions such as data hold, Min/Max/Average recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode.
Measurement data can continuously transfer to a PC via the meter's mini USB interface, using either the provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program.
|LC 29B||BK Precision LC 29B Digital Multimeter Carrying Case||
|TL 8||BK Precision TL 8 Tweezer Test Lead (Surface Mount)||