- Auto identification mode
- Conditional/Unconditional loop testing mode
- Functional test unit emulates passive circuitry to implement a comprehensive test in a variety of configurations and gain settings
- Displays diagnostic information down to individual component pins
- Rugged, hand held, battery operated
- Built-in membrane keypad, 2 x 16 dot matrix alphanumeric
- LCD, and high quality 16 pin ZIF socket
- Battery operated
The Model 570A Analog and Model 575A Digital hand held IC Testers are compact, handheld, battery powered testers offer advanced functionality and ease of use. The 2-line x 16character dot matrix LCD shows the result of the test as a PASS or FAIL, together with individual pin diagnostics, test made, and possible equivalents. Both units contain extensive built-in test libraries.
The Model 570A Analog IC Tester’s built-in test library includes all common Analog ICs including op-amps, comparators, voltage regulators, voltage references, analog switches & multiplexes, opto-isolators & couplers, and audio ICs. The Model 575A Digital IC Tester’s built-in test library includes a broad range of TTL, CMOS, memory, LSI, interface and other devices of up to 40 pins. Proven test software, Continued.
|AK57X||BK Precision AK57X Interface Software with USB Dongle for 570A & 575A||