- Wide voltage and current range, 0 to 500V, 0 to 15 A
- CV/CC/CR/CW operating modes
- Transient mode up to 25 kHz in CC mode
- 16-bit resolution voltage and current measurement of 1 mV and 0.1 mA
- List mode function
- Store and recall up to 100 setups
- Adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Flexible triggering options via front panel, external input, timer, or bus
- Short circuit test
- Built-in battery test function with voltage level, capacity level, and timer stop conditions
- CR-LED mode to simulate the loading behavior of typical LEDs
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Analog current control and monitoring
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces with SCPI protocol support
- Overvoltage (OVP)/Overcurrent (OCP)/Overpower (OPP)/Overtemperature (OTP) and local/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection
The BK Precision 8602 programmable DC electronic load provides the performance of modular system DC electronic loads in a compact benchtop form factor. With fast transient operation speeds up to 25 kHz and high 16-bit measurement resolution and accuracy, the 8602 DC load can be used for testing and evaluating a variety of DC sources such as DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
The 8602 can operate in constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR), and constant power (CW) mode and be configured to provide a dynamically changing load to the DC source with fast loading switching times. Versatile internal, external, and remote triggering options allow the dynamic load behavior to be synchronized with other events.
Increase productivity by saving your test parameters into any one of the 100 memory areas for quick system recall. All load parameters such as voltage, current, slew rate, and width can be set via the front panel or programmed remotely. The 8602 electronic load provides flexible triggering capabilities, analog current control and monitoring, and standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), GPIB, or RS-232 serial interfaces for remote communication.
|IT-E151||BK Precision IT-E151 Rack Mount Kit for 1785x, 912xA, 9130, 915x and 8500-8518 series||