- Operates between 0-120 VDC, 1 mA-240 A, 2400 W max
- Constant current (CC), resistance (CR), voltage (CV) and power (CP) operation
- Built-in high resolution (1 mA/1 mV) voltage and current measurement (range dependant)
- Bright, easy to read display (VFD technology)
- Built-in transient generator
- Programmable via RS232 or USB interface. RS232 to TTL serial converter cable, USB to TTL serial converter cable, and application software included
- List mode operation for increased throughput
- Battery testing mode to provide Ah rating of battery
- Flexible triggering: Create trigger events by front panel keystroke, back panel TTL signal or software
- Connect multiple units in parallel to increase current rating
- Remote sense
The 8520 Programmable DC Electronic Load can be used for testing and evaluating a variety of DC power sources. Its wide operating range operating modes and excellent measurement accuracy makes the 8520 well-suited for characterizing DC Power supplies, DC-DC Converters, batteries, fuel cells and solar cells.
The loads can operate in CC, CV, CR or CP mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time. Load terminals are isolated and floating. Over temperature, over power, over voltage, over current and reverse polarity protection will help protect your valuable prototype and circuits.
The DC loads are easy to use. All parameters can be set quickly and precisely from the front panel, or programmed via RS232 or USB interfaces.
|IT-E151||BK Precision IT-E151 Rack Mount Kit for 1785x, 912xA, 9130, 915x and 8500-8518 series||