- Generates Warbled Tone with selectable test frequencies
- LED indicates continuity when in CONTINUITY mode
- LED indicates positive polarity when in POLARITY mode
- Hi-gain, Hi-impedance amplifier
- Capable of identifying tones up to 12 inches away
- Rugged, moisture resistant, Mylar cone speaker
The Tone Generator is a hand-held, battery-powered instrument designed to perform a variety of tests on telephone lines. Alligator clips and standard RJ11 plug allow the tone generator to be connected to stripped wires, a terminal panel, wall plates, or modular single line jacks quickly.
The Line Tracer is a hand-held inductive tracer that will help to identify wires without piercing the insulation. It can trace Tone Generator signals through dry wall, wood and many other non- metal surfaces (under ideal conditions).