- Output Voltage: 0-300V
- Output Current: 3.0A at 0-150V , 1.5A at 0-300V
- Max Power: 300VA
- Input Voltage: 110VAC, 47 - 63 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.45 in. x 3.47 in. x 17.83 in.
- Select 150V/300V autoranging or 300V range operation for continuous sweep from 0-300V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- List mode: 10 user-defined programs with up to 100 programmable steps each
- BNC I/O for external triggering, output status indication/control, and synchronization
- Save and recall up to 100 instrument settings
- PC software is provided for front panel emulation
- Evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components
- Pre-compliance testing
The BK Precision 9801 Programmable AC Power Source, 150V/3A, 300V/1.5A, 120VAC Line Input delivers up to 300 VA through its universal line output terminal on the front and output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300V with 0.1V resolution, with adjustable start and stop phase angles from 0 to 360 degrees and maximum current of 3A. The output frequency can be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power and elapsed output time.
These AC sources provide a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs.
List mode can be used to generate sequences of waveforms such as surges, sags, and frequency disturbances. The programmed list can be triggered from the front panel or via BNC connector on the rear. Standard USB, RS232, and LAN interfaces can be used to remotely control the source via a PC. Free application software and LabVIEW driver are available to reduce programming time and increase productivity.
|IT-E151||BK Precision IT-E151 Rack Mount Kit for 1785x, 912xA, 9130, 915x and 8500-8518 series||