- Master unit & Tone Generator (BST-CT102-TG)
- Display: LED Modules Bi-colored LEDs.
- Wave form: Square wave.
- Frequency: 1kHz ± 15%.
- Over voltage protection: 80V DC.
- Single tone: --.
- Alternating tone: Fast and slow.
- Amplifier Probe & Receiving Unit (BST-CT102-A:
- Frequency detection: 1Hz~12kHz.
- Receiver distance: < 50cm.
- Sensitivity control.
- LED for signal strength.
- LED module.
- Operating temp & humidity: 0°~40°C, 80% Max.
- Storage temp & humidity: -10°~50°C, 80% Max.
- Power source: BST-CT102-A : 9V battery x 1. BST-CT102-TG : 9V battery x 1.
- Dimensions: BST-CT102-A 263(L) x 55(W) x 37.3(D)mm / BST-CT102-TG 180(L) x 82(W) x 43.8(D)mm.
- Weight (battery included): BST-CT102-A Approx. 210g / BST-CT102-TG Approx. 280g.
- Safety standard: EN 61326-1 EN 55011 EN 61000-4-2 EN 61000-4-3.
- Accessories: Instruction manual, Carry case, Batteries, Self-test cable, BNC testing cables, Multi-wire testing cables.
The BESANTEK BST-CT102 Multi-purpose Cable Tester is an ideal tool which can test the correct pin configuration for different kinds of cables. For testing: RJ45/RJ11 USB COAX BNC cable Multi-wire cable. Auto-scan and manual-check function. Buzzer sound warning for wire status. 2 LED module indicators on the master unit which can do both of transmitter and receiver functions for RJ45/RJ11 cable testing. Users do not need to use the receiving unit. BST-CT102 provides a variety for checking cable continuity, open status, short status and miss-wired. Ground (shielded) wire test. LED indication for wire status. Power source : 9V battery.
Amplifier Probe: The Amplifier Probe is designed to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation. The flashlight function for easier cable tracing in the dark. An LED indication for signal strength. Volume control for increased sensitivity and adjustable to suit work environment. Recessed ON. OFF button prevents battery drain. Works with any Tone Generator to identify wires. Power supply is in any 9V battery with a life of approximately 100 hours. A phone jack is designed for headset or handset.
Tone Generator: Tone Generator is a great tool for locating and identifying cable pairs or individual conductors. Two bi-colored LEDs for Line1 and Line2 indication of the polarities of the telephone lines. Identifying Tip and Ring of telephone lines. Identifying telephone line condition : Clear line, Busy line and Ringing line. BST-CT102 does not only serve as a tone generator, but it also serves as a continuity and polarity tester. Users can select a fast dual tone or a slow dual tone by the rotary switch. The unit has alligator type terminals, a modular cable of 4 conductors with a strong connector. The tone and continuity functions are only applied to Line1. (modular connector. )