- Wide range for measurements as high as 40000 lux and 4000 fc.
- 0.01 lux and 0.001 fac resolution for accurate low light level measurements.
- Light sensor cover is included for preserving sensor life.
- Auto off function.
- Data hold and peak hold function.
- Low battery indication.
- Over range indication.
- Calibration mode is provided.
- 9V battery system.
- Selection key for lux and fx.
- The spectral sensitivity close to CIE photopic curve.
- Ideal tool for workplace, clean-room and computer room light testing.
- Video, photographic, office classroom, and architectural uses.
- EN 61326, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3.
- Measuring Ranges: 39.99/399.9/3999/39990 lx, 3.999/39.99/399.9/3999.
- Resolution: 0.01 lx ~ 10 lx, 0.001 fc ~ 1 fc.
- Accuracy: +/
- (3%rdg+5dgt) Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp, 2856 degree K.
- Display: 40000-count LCD.
- Photo sensor: Silicon photodiode.
- Operating/storage Conditions:0 degree C ~ 40 degree C < 80% RH, -10 degree C ~ 50 degree C <70% RH.
- Power Source:9V (6F22.006p) x 1 battery.
- Dimensions:194(L) x 62(W) x 34(D)mm.
- Weight:Appox. 245g (battery is included).
- Accessories:Instruction manual / Battery / Carry case.
The BESANTEK BST-LX2 Light digital meter used to measure the amount of light. BST-LX2 is used in the general field of lighting, where it can help to reduce the amount of waste light used in the home, light pollution outdoors, and plant growing to ensure proper light levels.