- Capable of measuring earth voltage (Vac).
- 2mA measuring current permits the testing of earth resistance without tripping earth leakage current circuit breakers in the circuit.
- Auto power off function.
- The timer operates automatically about three to five the "PUSH BUTTON SWITCH" and "TIMER ON BUTTON" are pressed together.
- This will keep test "ON" for the duration of the timer.
- Battery operated.
- Data hold function.
- Small and light weight.
- IEC 1010 CAT III 200V.
- Calibration performed with supplied test leads.
- Technical Specification
- Measuring Ranges :
- Earth Voltage: 0~200.0V AC (40~500 Hz).
- Earth Resistance: 0~20 Ohm / 0~200 Ohm / 0~2000 Ohm.
- Accuracy :
- Earth Resistance: ±(2%rdg+2dgt) or ±0.1Ohm which is greater.
- Earth Voltage: ±(1%rdg+2dgt).
- Earth Resistance Resolution: 0~20 Ohm: 0.01 Ohm / 0~200 Ohm: 0.1 Ohm / 0~2000 Ohm: 1 Ohm.
- Measurement System : Earth resistance by constant current inverter 820Hz approx. 2mA.
- Low Battery Indication: "B" symbol appears on the display.
- Data Hold Indication: "DH" symbol appears on the display.
- Over Range Indication: "1" (MSD).
- Open Circuit Indication: LED will be unlit.
- Display LCD: 3½ digit (2000 counts).
- Power Source: 1.5V (AA) x 6.
- Accessories: Test leads (red-15m, black-10m, yellow-10m green-5m) / Auxiliary earth spike x 2 Instruction manual / Shoulder belt / Carrying case / Batteries
The BESANTEK BST-ET52 Earth Resistance Tester Designed to Measure the Earth Resistance, and Earth Voltage.