- Microprocessor-controlled smart voltage detector.
- Bright LED and audible alarm sound when voltage is present.
- Designed for non-contact voltage detection.
- Sensitivity adjustable with thumbwheel
- Adjustable for use on power wiring plus lighting, thermostats and other low voltage circuits.
- LED indication for battery condition.
- Identify Hot and Neutral.
- Voltage detection: 50V ~ 100VAC.
- Frequency: 50 ~ 500HZ.
- Measurement Category: CAT IV 1000V.
- Indication: LED and Tone.
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C / Humidity: less than 80% RH. / Altitude: 2000m maximum.
- for indoor use only.
- Pollution degree: 2.
- Dimensions: 142(L) x 28(W) x27(D)mm
- Weight(battery included):Approx. 39g
- Power source: 1.5V(AAA) X 1
- Safety standard: EN 61010-1 CAT IV 1000V - EN 61326-1.
The BESANTEK BST-VT107 Non-Contact Low Voltage Detector is intended to check for the presence of AC voltage, signaling the user with an intermittent tone and a flashing LED. They are used to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire.