- Telescopic, compact, ight-weight easy touse, and handy.
- High-Voltage detectable.
- The equipment,whether in stretched state is available for voltage detection in high-tension.
- Easy to recognize indication.
- Intermittent lighting inred of ahigh intensity light emitting diods and intermittent audible sound of an electronic buzzer are easy recognizable at a full daylight, noisy location.
- Water proof.
- The detecting head, being tightly enclosed, is free from any trouble due to dust, water.
- IEC / EN 61243-1 .60068-2-6.6068-2-14.
- Measuring Voltage Range: 6kV -81.5kV.
- Operation Start Voltage (To Groud): 2.7kV.
- Light Display: Flashing red light.
- Sound Display: Intermittent sound 50 dB apart 3 m.
- Retracted Overall Length: 1370 ± 50mm.
- Extracted Overall Length: 2450 ± 50mm.
- Frequency: 50/60Hz.
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C ~ 50 °C.
- Battery: 2 button-cells LR44(1.5V).
- Weight: 590g(Battery included).
- Accessories: Instruction Manual, Carrying Case.
- Withstand Voltage (On Insulating Rod): 100kV / 300mm : 5 minutes.
- Insulation Resistance: 2000MOhm min by 1kV / DC megger at the same testing location as withstand voltage.
- Leakage Current: 100uA or Less than 100 uA at withstand voltage test.
- Construction: Water proof (detecting head impervious to water)
The BESANTEK BST-HVD2 High Voltage Detector Designed to Detect a High and Extra High Voltage in AC Lines. An Elongate Insulation Rod Permits Checking of High Tension Circuits at Safe Distance for Voltage. Also it is Telescopic Compact, Light-Weight, Easy to Use Handy.